Full Membership is aimed at established members of the film, TV, and gaming community. Those who wish to join as a Full Member will automatically be registered as an Associate Members until the membership committee confirms fulfilled requirements of Full membership.
- Age 25 or over
- 5 years of experience in the industry
- Submitting a CV/Résumé
- Confirmation by membership committee
Benefits of Full Membership:
- Free entry into evening events
- Free entry into all social gatherings
- Free access to the electronic CT Magazine
- Free access to online seminars (normally pay per product)
- Access to discounted services through third-party suppliers
- Discounted rates on training courses, seminars, etc.
- Access to the Society’s online archive
- Access to online membership directory
- Voting rights
- The ability to use designatory letters MBKS following your name
Bryan currently serves as the Chief Operating Officer of the International Moving Image Society (IMIS). Before coming to the UK in 2012, Bryan grew up in the mid-west US where he learned of his passion for telling interesting and inspiring stories. He has a desire to pass on the knowledge he has to anyone looking to further their skills or enter the industry.