IMIS 2020 Proxy Voting Explanatory Notes
1. As a member of the Company you are entitled to appoint a proxy or proxies to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at a general meeting of the Company. You can only appoint a proxy using the procedures set out in these notes. If the proxy is being appointed in relation to part of your holding only, please enter in the box next to the proxy’s name the number of shares in relation to which they are authorised to act as your proxy. If this box is left blank they will be authorised in respect of your full voting entitlement.
2. Appointment of a proxy does not preclude you from attending the meeting and voting in person. If you have appointed a proxy and attend the meeting in person, your proxy appointment will automatically be terminated.
3. A proxy does not need to be a member of the Company but must attend the meeting to represent you. If you wish to appoint a proxy other than the chairman of the meeting, insert their full name in the box. If you leave this space blank, the chairman of the meeting will be appointed your proxy. Where you appoint as your proxy someone other than the chairman, you are responsible for ensuring that they attend the meeting and are aware of your voting intentions. If you wish your proxy to make any comments on your behalf, you will need to appoint someone other than the chairman and give them the relevant instructions directly.
4. To direct your proxy how to vote on the resolutions mark the appropriate box with an “X”. If no voting indication is given, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter which is put before the meeting, including a motion to adjourn.
Returning your form of proxy
5. To appoint a proxy using this form, the form must be submitted using one of the following methods:
- Completed and signed then printed out and sent or delivered to: Mr Mark Middleton, Number One, Vicarage Lange, Stratford, London, E15 4HF, UK
- Submitted electronically using the online form on this web site
- Emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- Completed proxy forms must be received by the Company no later than Monday, 7th September 2020 at 5p.m. BST.
6. In the case of a member which is a company, this proxy form must be executed under its common seal or signed on its behalf by an officer of the company or an attorney for the company. Any power of attorney or any other authority under which this proxy form is signed (or a duly certified copy of such power or authority) must be included with the proxy form.
7. As an alternative to completing this hard-copy proxy form, you can appoint a proxy electronically by email@example.com OR via our online proxy form located at https://www.societyinmotion.com/proxy-for-agm/ . For an electronic proxy appointment to be valid, your appointment must be received by the Company no later than Monday, 7th September 2020 at 5p.m. BST.
8. If you submit more than one valid proxy appointment, the appointment received last before the latest time for the receipt of proxies will take precedence. For details of how to change your proxy instructions or revoke your proxy appointment see the notes to the notice of meeting.
9. You may not use any electronic address provided in this proxy form to communicate with the Company for any purposes other than those expressly stated.