(Tuesday) 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM BST
Zero One Studio
Hopkins St, Soho, London W1F 0HS
Select Your Ticket
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Speakers for this event
Come join us as EMMY and BAFTA winning producer/director Peter Nicholson (Pompeii- The Last Day, Nuremberg- Goering's Last Stand) will present an alternative way of getting your first feature film financed using the
Come join us as EMMY and BAFTA winning producer/director Peter Nicholson (Pompeii- The Last Day, Nuremberg- Goering’s Last Stand) will present an alternative way of getting your first feature film financed using the case study of his Award-winning thriller feature Dartmoor Killing (2015).
- give insight into the world of alternative routes of feature film finance
- talk about harnessing UK’s EIS/SEIS tax relief schemes for investors
- rehearse the importance of strategic partnerships in the production and distribution process
Come along to this gem of an event, meet new people and get some insight into the ins and outs of successful feature film finance.
About Peter Nicholson
Peter Nicholson trained in documentary with the late Denis Mitchell and in drama with British feature film auteur Mike Figgis. During his career of 30 years, he has written, produced and directed over 50 television films for BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and international broadcasters. In the last five years he has turned his attention to independent film.
About Dartmoor Killing
- Tulsa International Film Festival 2011 – Best Screenplay
- Arri UK/DUK Alexa Challenge winner 2012/13
- “Breakthrough Strand” – The London Screenings
- National Film Academy Awards 2016 – Best Thriller
- Horror Haus Film Festival 2016 – Best Screenplay
- Screen International Screen Awards 2016 – Premiere of the Year Award