(Tuesday) 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM GMT
Zero One Studio
Hopkins St, Soho, London W1F 0HS
Select Your Ticket
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Come join us as the award-winning production team of the short comedy drama Some Sweet Oblivious Antidote starring Sir Lenny Henry, talk about the joys and trails of short filmmaking. They
Come join us as the award-winning production team of the short comedy drama Some Sweet Oblivious Antidote starring Sir Lenny Henry, talk about the joys and trails of short filmmaking.
- screen Some Sweet Oblivious Antidote and talk about its success on the festival circuit (Encounters, LSFF, MANIFF, etc.)
- talk about the making-of their Shakespeare project
- give insight into the casting process of a high name actor
Some Sweet Oblivious Antidote (Premise):
Exasperated by her daughters insistence on speaking only in Shakespearean verse, her mother resorts to psychotherapy. A Shakespearean quote-off in the theatre uncovers the reason for the girls affliction.
- Writer/Actor Moya O’Shea is best known for her work on The Clinic and Doctors.
- Director Christiana Ebohon Green is best know for her work on Doctors, Emmerdale and East Enders.
- Producer Fiona Gillies is best known for her work on City Slacker, Mother Love and Casualty.
- Producer Michael Mueller is best known for his work on The Beat Beneath My Feet, City Slacker and Sherlock.
The International Moving Image Society’s (IMIS) aim is to inspire, train, educate, and connect all members of the moving image industry, whether at entry or professional level, around the world. We accomplish this by putting on networking events.
- Free access to all our events (like this one)
- Access to our discounts on Vimeo, Mandy Network (formerly Film and TV Pro) and many more
- Becoming a part of a tight network of industry professionals
- Discounts on training
- Online access to our Cinema Technology publication
- Day 1
- Wednesday 7 March 2018
6:00PM Doors Open6:00PM - 6:30PMCome in and have a drink to get the evening started.
6:30PM Presentation Begins/Livestream Begins6:30PM - 7:15PMMAYHEM will discuss their foundation and what has led them to success.
7:15PM Comfort Break7:15PM - 7:30PMWe will take a break for topping off of drinks.
7:30PM Interview & Q&A7:30PM - 8:00PMQ&A session with the speakers.
8:00PM Drinks & End of Event8:00PM - 9:00PMHave another round of drinks as the evening winds down.